Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not Getting Lost

So I decided that I needed to start taking some time to myself, time where I didn’t have two kids, two dogs or a boyfriend to take care of. It is easy for a girl to lose herself in all that, I don’t want to get lost. Whether you choose to do this or something happens that forces you to do this I think everyone should do it. And spending time by yourself means by yourself…not being anti-social but just being alone.

I couldn’t figure out what I could do by myself but then the answer was obvious, start blogging again!! After all there was a time when I loved blogging, it allowed me to vent, share stories, talk to everyone or no one, and just an overall place for me to be me. So here I am in the corner of Starbucks beginning a new blog and it is nice. Even though I loved blogging before I didn’t truly appreciate the time alone like I am in this moment. What makes this blog different from the last time…I don’t care if anyone reads it. I love that it is away for family and friends to peek into my life if they want to, but today, right now, I am writing for me, not you. I am going to be honest though…my mind is blank; I have no idea what to write about. I do know that I want to be committed to this though. I want to write and write often, so maybe sometimes I will write about nothing and maybe sometimes I will write about everything.

1 comment:

  1. I am confident that you will have plenty of things to talk about and share and I for one am excited to have this little insight into your demented but quirky mind ;)

    ReplyDelete